Saturday, May 12, 2012

It Came!

I was waiting for him!


I think I scared him when I asked to take his picture, lol!  But it is a tradition & a VERY important milestone to receive your official LOA from Ch*na!

When I opened the package, this is what was inside:



I think my heart stopped beating...and then palpitated for the rest of the day!

Could it be real?!

We quickly signed and dated and checked the "Yes! We want him" box, and then drove to FedEx to send this precious piece of paper (along with Maddox's Visa app & other important documents) off to the adoption agency so that they could do what they need to do on their end to keep it going!

I am now, officially, in the "Travel Phase" of this adoption!  So, now to get the ball rolling on the last $10,000 of this adoption.

God has been so faithful throughout this whole process, just like He promised He would be.  Our family and friends have gathered around us giving their moral and financial support... It's overwhelming!

I have to admit, my brain has been in a bit of a fog for the last 8 weeks in regards to the next fundraiser that we would do, because of the situation with my father in law; so I am just NOW putting something together....Thinking...Planning... I am confident that it will ALL work out! I have good friends who will give me great ideas ;)




0 comments: