Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Today has been VERY emotional for me...Not completely sure why.  Maybe it's because everything we've been waiting for is happening all at once.

My father in law has been moved into a rehab facility because he's made such excellent progress.  This is AWESOME! An answer to prayer.

They came to pick him up this morning and it was amazing to see them transport him from bed to chair to van...Sitting up.

When he came home, they had to transport him by ambulance and he was barely aware or awake.

He was sitting in that chair outside this morning with the sun shining on him...He hasn't been outside in the sun (and been aware of it) since March 16th...It was moving...

We have our flights to and from China booked...

We received our in country itinerary...

I know our schedule, which hotels we're staying at, the names of our guides, etc...

This is all happening at once...all at once...

I don't know HOW I'm going to make it leaving my kids for 2 weeks!  I am trying NOT to think about it...Like, I am literally having to put it out of my mind...

This I DO know: God is SO good!  He is SO faithful!

He is taking care of ALL of this...He has already taken care of everything...So I need not worry...right?!

It was a bit hilarious, actually, because I had to tell my husband to disregard my sobbing as I talked about in country travel information...I had NO idea why I was crying sobbing.

I guess it's sensory/emotion overload.

Well, let the countdown begin!  Leaving in T minus 8 days!  Meeting Maddox in T minus 11!


1 comments:

Beth said...

❤ Sooooo excited and think what you are feeling is completely normal!! Hugs and prayers sweet friend!