Saturday, December 24, 2011
The gifts are stacked high & the tree is so beautiful. Santa is getting ready to bring his gifts for all in the house who still believe. As I sit here and ponder all of the wonderful "gifts" in my life, I am so blessed to know that in addition to every blessed, beautiful child here in my house, is another little blessing on the other side of the world. How I would have loved for him to be here this Christmas, but I know that he will be here next Christmas...And for every Christmas hereafter. His little feet will be following Peighton's little feet to the living room on Christmas morning, probably not fully understanding what in the world is going on. It will be a moment to cherish; a moment I cannot wait to experience. For now, I am just thankful that I even have that to look forward to. It will be a reality! How exciting! To know that it's coming! 2012 will be a phenomenal year...A year of new beginnings & wonderful "realities!" As for now, good night all! Have a very merry Christmas!!
Posted by
nisabrooke
at
11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment