Friday, December 16, 2011

My Heart

I have been staring at these pictures ALL day! I am in amazement at what God has done and what He is doing. This little angel...This little sweetness...He's ours! He's that much closer to being with his Mommy & Daddy...



The first time I saw his little face I thought, "Wow, he's really cute," not knowing that I was looking at the face of my little boy. God saw to it that his file kept coming to me & that our agency would let us lock his file & pursue him. HE did it...Miraculously! He knew...He knew the day his mother walked away from that little bundle near a "clump of grass," probably broken-hearted, the same exact day that we were celebrating little Aubri's birth; He knew...He knew he was ours...Little Maddox...Maddox would be a Richard. God would call out to us. He would plant a seed in our hearts. He actually planted the seed many, many years before Maddox was even born. He knew. He cared for him. He knew we would, too. He thought of him that long ago. This little angel...He loves him that much.

I am overwhelmed with emotion right now to think that I am in any shape, way, or fashion worthy to be his mother. That God would choose me to nurture him. That God would entrust his heart and soul to me to raise for Him. I am humbled. My family is not anything other than loving and willing. We love God with everything in us. We serve Him with our whole hearts. We pray that He uses us; and here He is...using us. How grateful we are.

I look into his eyes & I see my child. I see my son; my beautiful promise from God. I have held him in my heart for many months, and I SO look forward to the day when I will hold him in my arms. When I can comfort him; when I can show him the love of our Heavenly Father...The love of Jesus...Forever love...

0 comments: