Monday, January 30, 2012

GOT IT!

Our I800-A approval came in the mail today!!! Now we have everything we need to send off our dossier!!! We just have to get a copy of it notarized, drive to Baton Rouge to get it state certified, & then mail it off to Houston to have the Ch*nese Consulate authenticate it!  From there, it will be sent to our agency to join the rest of our paperwork which will be shipped off to our agency at the same time we send the I800-A to Houston...WHEW!!!  All of that means that we will have all of our paperwork sent to Ch*na VERY VERY SOON!!!! YAY!  January 30th...I have been waiting for this day since August...Waiting for that blessed piece of paper (I-800-A letter) to come in the mail...And now it's here.  Sort of surreal.  I envisioned it all a little bit differently.  Me walking in the house with it held high in my hand!  Everyone shouting & jumping & celebrating...Instead, my husband is out of town & the 2 older ones that were home were "napping."  The soon-to-be 4 year old was watching a show on the big sisters iPhone & was excited only because I was, lol! Still, it has, indeed, arrived...And we are moving forward!  Next big announcement will be what is called DTC (dossier to Ch*na).  YAY!!!!

Here's a pic of Peighton in all of her excitement about the "important paper."


1 comments:

Lindsay said...

At least she looked away from the phone lol