How many of you believe in the power of prayer? I know I do...I have seen God answer prayer after prayer & perform miracle after miracle. In regards to this adoption, God has done some incredible things; especially financially.
Well, here we are again! In place to see another financial miracle!
God has answered prayer for our I800-A approval to come in time for us to have our dossier (large stack of paperwork) to Ch*na by the deadline given from Ch*na when we got our pre-approval for Maddox--February 15th. With the way that our agency sends out dossiers, we need to have our paperwork to them by February 8th @ 12 p.m. in order to beat, or make, the February 15th deadline. THAT means that we must have $6,000 this week coming up...Do I waver? Do I flinch? Hmmmmm, I would say, "NO!" In my God I will CONFIDENTLY trust! (Psalm 9:10, Psalm 56:4, Psalm 91:2, Psalm 125:1, Isaiah 26:4) We had a plan to pay the $6,000...That plan has fallen through. Do I waver? Do I flinch? NO! My God supplies ALL of my needs according to His riches in glory. (Philippians 4:19) I have seen God MIRACULOUSLY supply the funds AS WE NEEDED IT up to this point! I have to say, it would be a slap in the face of God to think that He wouldn't do the same from here on out. Why would God answer the prayer in regards to the timeline, and then not provide the funds to meet the deadline? Makes no sense...So I say I REJOICE! Another miracle is around the corner! I am excited! Some would say, "How can you be so confident? How can you not be a nervous wreck?" I say that God has given me "peace that surpasses all understanding." (Philippians 4:7) I know my God...I know He is faithful...(Deuteronomy 7:9, 1 Corinthians 1:9, 1 Thessalonians 5:23) His Word is true & He will not fail us...fail MADDOX...in this time...Remember, this is NOT about us! This is about a little boy spending most of his life in a crib in an orphanage a world away...God is rescuing him through Scotty & I...I GIVE HIM PRAISE NOW AS IF IT WERE IN MY HANDS ALREADY!
Those of you who are faith-filled, believers in the goodness & faithfulness of God...Please join your faith with us as we await this financial miracle! Wouldn't it feel good to know that you had a part to play as you prayed with us? I know I LOVE it when I pray for my fellow believers & those prayers are answered! Such an awesome feeling!!!
Thank you!
Friday, January 27, 2012
Power of Prayer
Posted by
nisabrooke
at
11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment