It's almost 1:00 in the morning. My children are sleeping & so is my husband...I am exhausted...I should be sleeping...But, no. I 'm awake, looking at the new pictures of Maddox and reading blogs of those in Ch*na getting their precious little ones. And as I look stare at Maddox's adorable little face for the umpteenth time, I realize that he won't look much different when we get him...We are going to Ch*na...We will be bringing this beautiful baby, MY beautiful baby, home. This is REALLY happening! I am NOT dreaming! This. Is. Real...And he will be running around this living room before I know it. Ahhhh....How I LONG to hear his little voice and pitter pattering around. It cannot come soon enough.
Now...I will go to bed...And, hopefully, I will dream of his sweet little face.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
This is REALLY happening!
Posted by
nisabrooke
at
12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment