Monday, April 16, 2012

Last week was, by far...so far...THE hardest in my wait for Maddox.  You see, we are waiting on this bless-ed piece of paper (LOA, RA, Letter Seeking Confirmation...whichever name you choose, it's all the same piece of paper).  Waiting on this lovely paper drives people off the deep end...And I had a class-A pity party last week.

Tomorrow is day 63...63 days just waiting for the coveted piece of paper from Ch*na...In all, I have been waiting 262 days since I first saw Maddox's face...I know others who have waited longer, so it could be worse.

I have decided to approach things in a positive light this week.  I'm going to TRY to keep myself from losing it every time the phone rings...try...( notice I said, "try" ;) )

In the words of a friend "I'm going to Ch*na this summer! I'm going to Ch*na this summer!"  I AM going to Ch*na THIS summer!  And that's exciting!  So....I'll be excited.  I'm going to begin to plan and get ready for Maddox...Because he's coming...SOON!!

I copied off of a friend's (same friend, actually) idea to put those things for our little one into a basket while preparing for travel.  Since it's in a basket, technically I'm not packing 3 months early...(heehee)


I also ordered this diaper bag back pack to bring to Ch*na...After an overwhelmingly large vote from BTDT adoptive moms, I decided to go the back pack route for the 2 weeks in Ch*na...


I cannot WAIT to get this in the mail!! YAY! YAY! YIPEE!!!

So, at the end of day 62, I am...okay...I made it...Now to dream about tomorrow...day 63...MAYBE...Just maybe, my beloved agency will call with the WONDERFUL news..."Brooke...You're RA has arrived at America World!"  *sigh*  Can't wait!!

0 comments: